Who?

My photo
The name is Daniel, gender would be male, sexual orientation is homosexual, age is seventeen. And I'm a scorpio. I'm highly interestred in electronic music, hot 2D men and male body in general, dancing and GFX. I hope I don't sound like a stereotypic faggot, really. I feel as though I'm not giving you much material to work on right now, and this is way too plain of an introduction for me to be writing. I mean, really, I'm a really edgy person, and this is all I came up with? Oh fuck me. I'm serious, fuck me. Put that di-- okay I messed up.

Wanna link me?

Wanna link me?
Wanna link me?

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thoughts before going to sleep.

So yeah, this day... has been pretty interesting. In good and in bad. Well, I'm starting to get the inspiration to start writing and actual story. What I had in mind was pretty much a story that breaks your heart and glues it back. Starring me, and my 2D husband, of course. What? I don't think it's pathetic at all. I just have all these ideas and a storyline and oh my god I wanna do it. But how readable is it, how professional it is and would I get any readers? I don't know, how can I make the community I'm in read a story about love between men. But if I can put my ideas on the paper, the whole story would be pretty edgy, pretty fictional and shit though, since it does deal with stuff that I'm not too fond of, so I would have to figure something out that feels at least a bit realistic. But yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I'm gonna post it in this blog, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment