Who?

My photo
The name is Daniel, gender would be male, sexual orientation is homosexual, age is seventeen. And I'm a scorpio. I'm highly interestred in electronic music, hot 2D men and male body in general, dancing and GFX. I hope I don't sound like a stereotypic faggot, really. I feel as though I'm not giving you much material to work on right now, and this is way too plain of an introduction for me to be writing. I mean, really, I'm a really edgy person, and this is all I came up with? Oh fuck me. I'm serious, fuck me. Put that di-- okay I messed up.

Wanna link me?

Wanna link me?
Wanna link me?

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I might need a manfriend? Or at least a dakimakura?

 One simple reason. My tiny pillow isn't doing anything for me. Yes, I admit, there have been numorous times when I have actually have hugged my pillow intesively. And even something more icky. I have kissed my pillow. Many times. I guess these are radical signs that I need something bigger to cuddle, something that can maybe even respond back.

Gosh, what I wouldn't give for a Kiriwar dakimakura, or maybe even a great manfriend. But I don't need a manfriend, not yet at least, I don't feel the need to get a manfriend to satisfy my needs right now, I can do that myself. I sound kinda hypocritic, don't I? But I don't think it's right to go and get a manfriend because you are '' aching for something that responds back '' or something. I don't really believe in the '' one great love that completes you '' theory. I'm already complete, I don't need a man to complete me. That's a crock of shit.

But honestly, I would like a manfriend, but where am I gonna find one that meets my standards? Well, my motto is pretty much '' There's shouldn't be a rule how to choose your lover. '' Also, finding your lover, I believe you shouldn't be searching for love, you should wait for the love to strike, accidently. It shouldn't be synchronized, it shouldn't be planned like '' OKAY I'M GONNA GO OUT AND FIND MY TRUE LOVE, I'M GONNA DO IT. '' You gotta make love happen itself, not go out there and search for it.

I sound so fucking idiotic oh my fucking god. So, yeah, my pillow is getting kinda... plain... and a dakimakura wouldn't be bad. And a manfriend would be maybe even better. But I'm not ready for love at the moment. And yeah. That is the shit I wanted to post about. You happy?

PS. I don't like Simon. He is a nasty rapist. I just like this picture, tight clothing is sooooo hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment